Willer Free – Documentation
A Multi Concept Theme
Hi, and welcome to the Willer User Guide.
1 Theme Installation
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme
- Click on Choose File and select willer.zip
- Click on Install Now
- Extract the willer.zip file you previously located.
- Using an FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted
- Using an FTP client, navigate to the /wp-content/themes/ directory under your WordPress website’s root directory
- Using an FTP client, upload the previously extracted willer folder to the themes directory on your remote server
Once the installation is complete, your Wiler theme will be ready for use. Now all you need to do is navigate to Appearance > Themes and activate the Willer theme. After you have done this, you should see Willer Options appear in the left navigation bar of your WordPress admin panel, under the heading Appearance.
2 Using Willer
Once you’ve installed Willer, you can start building your site. In this section of the User Guide we will explain how you can upload your logo, create your menu, set up your footer area and customize the general look.
UPLOADER YOUR LOGO
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Select Logo
- Choose whether to enable the site name
From here you can customize:
- Enable/Disable rotation logo
- Font size Logo (px)
- Site icon
Willer has two menu areas, one in the general site and one in the Ecommerce,in this way you can create two different menus.
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus
- Click on Create a new menu.
- Enter a name for your new menu and then click Create Menu.
To set up your footer:
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Footer > Settings Footer
- Choose the number of columns for the footer widgets ( 1/2/3/4 )
- Link FooterEnable/Disable Custom Logo in Footer
- Enable/Disable Copyright in Footer
- Enable/Disable Social in Footer
The function “Height Footer (px)” serves to increase or decrease the height of the Footer, based on the widgets chosen for the Footer. This topic will be covered in the widget section.
CUSTOMIZE GENERAL LOOK
Now let’s set up the general look and feel of your site.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > General Settings
- Preloader : Enable/Disable Preloader
- Back To Top: Enable/Disable Back To Top,Enable/Disable Back To Top Devices
- Sidebar in devices: Enable/Disable sidebar in mobile devices
- Menu right: Enable/Disable Menu Right, Select Menu Right page, Enable/Disable Social Icons
Section Home Willer
Note: this section works when a static page has been set in Homepage Settings, this topic will be covered in the Page section.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Section Home Willer
- Services: Enable or Disable Section, Select Services page, Select Category Post for Services
- Gallery: Enable or Disable Section, Select Category Post for Gallery 1/2/3/4/5/6
- Testimonials: Enable or Disable Section, Select Category Post for Testimonials Carousel
- About Me: Enable or Disable Section, Select About page
- Portfolio: Enable or Disable Section, Select Category Post for Portfolio
- Team: Enable or Disable Section, Select Team page, Select Category Post for Team
- Blog: Enable or Disable Section, Select Category Post for Blog 1/2, Title Blog Slider, Subtitle Blog Slider, Title Blog Slider, Subtitle Blog Slider,Select category post for Blog slider
- Parallax: Enable or Disable Section, Select name page for Parallax
- Contact: Select name page for Contact
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Header Image
- Select an image for the header
- Select category post for Header Static, this topic will be covered in the Page section.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Social
- Settings Social
- Enable the desired Social with related links
Willer Free has 5 Widgets areas.
Customize the Widgets:
Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Widgets
Based on the page you are on, the personalize will show the adjacent Widgets areas.
Here are the 5 Areas Widgets.
This area is on the Blog pages and some articles with the sidebar.
These four areas are found in the Footer.
In Customize> Footer > Settings Footer, you can enable them one at a time, for example you can enter only 2 Widget areas, or 3, depending on your specific needs.