Hi, and welcome to the Atomy User Guide.
1 Theme Installation
Important: unzip the downloaded zip file, inside you can find (Documentation.zip/Licensing/Theme Files), open Theme Files, inside you find (atomy-child.zip/atomy.zip), use atomy.zip
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme
- Click on Choose File and select atomy.zip
- Click on Install Now
- Extract the atomy.zip file you previously located.
- Using an FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted
- Using an FTP client, navigate to the /wp-content/themes/ directory under your WordPress website’s root directory
- Using an FTP client, upload the previously extracted Atomy folder to the themes directory on your remote server
Once the installation is complete, your Atomy theme will be ready for use. Now all you need to do is navigate to Appearance > Themes and activate the Atomy theme. After you have done this, you should see ATOMY Options appear in the left navigation bar of your WordPress admin panel, under the heading Appearance.
When you first install the theme you’ll see a popup on your dashboard from the theme asking you to install a number of plugins.
2 Importing Demo
Important: to install the demos correctly you need to install the recommended plugins!
After installing the “One Click Demo Import” plugin, go to Appearance -> ATOMY Import Demo.
now you can choose the demo you prefer!
Below are the instructions for the various demos to import.