This guide will allow you to install Pepe correctly.
- First unzip the downloaded file “Pepe-v.1.0.0.zip” on your desktop
- Inside you will find 3 folders
- Open the “Theme Files” folder where you will find the pepe.zip file
- Now go to the Dashboard of your WordPress site in Appearance / Theme / add new and upload the pepe.zip file
- Activate the theme, you will notice a notification inviting you to install plugins (The theme works great even without these Plugins, they are only used to add options such as the Contact Form, or the subscription to the Newsletter, add advertising banners and import demos with one click)
- If you install the Demo Importer plugin, you will notice a new entry in the Appearance menu(PEPE demo importer), From this menu you can install a demo with a simple click and you will have a site ready
- Otherwise you can set up your site as you wish
Pepe can be completely customized directly in Live from the Customizer, in a very simple and intuitive way.
On the Site we have put handles that will take you inside each customization.
Pepe has different types of templates, to have the Homepage with the various blocks, just set “Homepage Settings” -> Latest Articles from the Customizer.
There are different Templates for Posts and Pages. To use them when you create a new Post or a new Page you have to set the various Templates available in the “Attributes Page“.