• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Beginner Willer questions

Hello Denis,

Hope you are doing well. Working (slowly) thru Pro documentation recently sent. Several questions:

1. Where do I find “sector”

2. Can demo image be changed

3. None of my images are showing up yet

‘Thank you so much!

~ Gi

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
Hello Denis,

Hope you are doing well. Working (slowly) thru Pro documentation recently sent. Several questions:

1. Where do I find “sector”

2. Can demo image be changed

3. None of my images are showing up yet

‘Thank you so much!

~ Gi
Hi @GCARROLL45 ,
I'm fine thanks, I hope so for you too.

Willer is composed of a homepage divided into sectors in which there are sections.
The sections are re-filled from your content (pages, posts).
When you create content with related foreground images they are shown in the sections.

To start, you need to create a new page with only the title, for example "Home" and for page attributes choose "Home Willer" template.
When you have published this page, reload the dashboard and you will notice that you have new meta-boxes.

Here you have the various settings for the homepage:
  • The general colors
  • The sectors
  • The header
Willer's Home page has 10 sectors, here you can select the section you want for each sector.
For the header you can set either the sliders or the static section.
If you always select sliders from these meta-box -> Headers you can select the categories of posts you want to see in these sections, if you select the header static the category of posts you can select it from the Customizer-> Image header.

Now on the homepage you can set the various sections from the Customizer-> Section Home Willer.
From here you must select the categories of posts that you want to be displayed in the various sections.

So to answer your question:

The sector can be found in the dashboard, pages, page created for the home page with attractive "Home Willer" template page, in the meta-boxes that appear.

The demo image will change as soon as you have created new content with a foreground image.

The images throughout the site appear when you have created content and selected the categories of posts you want to view from the various sections.

During this period we are working on the Willer theme, within 2 days a new update for the free version will be released and within 7 days a new update for the Pro version will be released. These updates will be very full-bodied, the theme will be much improved, and the way will be simplified. customize it. There will be the possibility to import demos with a click and a new quick guide will be released.

Useful links:
https://www.denisfranchi.com/willer-free-video/
https://www.denisfranchi.com/community/index.php?threads/willer-pro-documentation.23/

I hope I have been of help, if you have other doubts do not hesitate to ask!

Regards

Denis