• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Now Atomy Pro

Minimal WordPress Shop ATOMY PRO 10.0.0
  • ASSISTANCE

Assistance is given within 24 hours of the request for WordPress Pro Theme

Editing featured images on homepage

Amel

Hi Denis - how do I scale the featured images on the homepage (about and portfolio) I have tried using the "simple image sizes" plugin and changing the "woweare" image size on functions php" but no luck? thanks

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
Hi @Amel, you mean the resolution in px or the image size?
If you changed the size in the functions.php file you must install this plugin to regenerate the images of the whole site:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Install the plugin, activate it and follow the simple instructions to regenerate the images.

When editing Avik files, you have to be careful, because when an update comes out, you will lose all the changes!

I remain available.

Regards

okay, it is the image sizes (about and portfolio featured images) so they are larger on the home page. If I edit the image size after uploading it still does not change the scale on the home page. Thanks

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
okay, it is the image sizes (about and portfolio featured images) so they are larger on the home page. If I edit the image size after uploading it still does not change the scale on the home page. Thanks
Hi, if you want to send me the link in private of the pages you are having problems, I try to understand better!