• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Now Willer Pro

A Multi Concept Theme WILLER PRO 10.0.0
  • Now AVIK PRO

You can customixe with one click. AVIK PRO 10.0.0
  • ASSISTANCE

Assistance is given within 24 hours of the request for WordPress Pro Theme

Installation error - Willer Pro 10.0.1.zip

Support,

I purchased the pro version of your Willer theme and got an error when I installed it on my Wordpress site. The error message was "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet."

I was using the zip file that was referenced in your email and website after I purchased the Pro version. I am on a mac, with the WordPress (v5.1.1) site on my Qnap NAS. Everything else is working and other themes that I got from the WordPress library work fine. I also installed the Update Theme plugin as suggested in your documentation as well as deleting the free Willer theme. After all that I still get the error noted above. Am I missing something simple?

-John

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
Support,

I purchased the pro version of your Willer theme and got an error when I installed it on my Wordpress site. The error message was "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet."

I was using the zip file that was referenced in your email and website after I purchased the Pro version. I am on a mac, with the WordPress (v5.1.1) site on my Qnap NAS. Everything else is working and other themes that I got from the WordPress library work fine. I also installed the Update Theme plugin as suggested in your documentation as well as deleting the free Willer theme. After all that I still get the error noted above. Am I missing something simple?

-John
Hi @JRApplegate ,
In order to install Willer Pro correctly, you need to unpack the downloaded .zip file, inside you'll find Theme Files/willer.zip ,
you will need to install willer.zip

as a guide https://www.denisfranchi.com/blog/2019/01/15/willer-documentation/

any problems are available.
Regards
Denis