• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pepe installation demo

I have uploaded the PEPE file to the theme to install~ But the demo failed to enter. What is the reason? But I cannot choose other PEPE themes.. Is there something wrong with the installation package?

I saw it updated to V 1.0.6 – 2020年10月11日 PEPE LIFT
Is there a problem with this installation package?
When importing the demo, it will display {"Status": "newAJAX", "Message": "Time of new AJAX request!: 75.619030952454"} How can I solve it? Thank you

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
As I told you earlier, there is no installation problem, these problems are due to your Server!
If you want I can import the demo for you.
You have to private message me a temporary username and password to access the administration side of your site.
Is this the demo you wanted to import?
https://www.denisfranchi-demo.com/pepe-magazine/

I remain available

Regards

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
@Mando,
I have already requested it several times, you have to write in English thanks. Otherwise I will be forced to delete the message every time!

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to do.
Do you want to import a demo?
The demo allows you to have your site as the demo you choose, then of course you have to insert your content instead of the sample ones.

You bought Pepe Pro, can you send me the link of your site?
Were you able to install it correctly?
What's your problem?
If you can't import a demo, I can do it for you, as indicated in the previous message you must give me the opportunity to enter your site.