• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Support Request for Home Page

We have a Sector Home Willer home page.
We have 3 sectors and would like to add a fourth.
We have created the page for the fourth and assigned it a spot in the sector home willer sectors (at the 4th position).
The template short version for our page displays successfully on the home page.
My question is
does the sector home willer home page save the sectors or we have to select none each time we want to rearrange pages, none for the sectors we don't want to show up. Or is there a way to get the sector home willer home page settings to save for our particular page?

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
Hi @astimegoesby ,
I don't know if I understood your question correctly, as regards the page you created, you can make the related changes from the meta-boxes, and these will be saved only for that page, they will not modify the other pages even if they have the same template.

I remain available.

Regards

Denis

Thank you. Probably unrelated, but after this most recent update of the home page sectors to add a blog post section we find the welcome image no longer displays in the following browsers:i-Pad, Chrome and Safari browsers (all mac) and i-phone. Everything ok on PC and android. Please advise how best to fix this problem? Thank you.

Denis

Support
Staff member
Admin
I can't understand where you see this problem, these are the devices you indicated that it is not displayed:

Chrome
Schermata 2020-10-20 alle 08.24.57.png
Safari

Schermata 2020-10-20 alle 08.24.34.png
iPhone

Schermata 2020-10-20 alle 08.25.37.png
iPad

Schermata 2020-10-20 alle 08.25.47.png
IMac Retina 5k used.